Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Dark Mistress


I was in my apartment smoking a cigarette and downing a few beers, when someone knocked. I opened the door and found a thin, beautiful black goddess smiling at me. She had a tight t-shirt on, with no bra, and a pair of form-fitting shorts. She said that her friend, who was may next-door neighbor, was having a party. They had just run out of booze and they sent her over to see if I had any. "Sure." I said, holding up the beer in my hand, "come right on in."

She followed me to the kitchen and I offered her a beer. I was wearing shorts at the time and the beer was knocking down my inhibitions. I had the beginnings of a hard-on and we both knew it. "You're cute." She said while eyeing my ever-growing dick. I told her that she wasn't so bad herself.

The next thing I knew, she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her pussy against my hard dick. "I haven't had a good fuck in weeks." She said. I didn't reply. I just lowered my shorts and exposed my prick. She grabbed it and started to massage it. After several euphoric minutes, I removed her hand, lowered her shorts, positioned her on the countertop, and began to eat the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had. As she moaned and wriggled on the counter, she removed her shirt. I stared at her firm, small, dark breasts. Periodically, I would reach up and pinch her erect nipples.

Finally, after twenty minutes of oral joy, she exploded like a firecracker. Her juices soaked my face. "In me!" she moaned, as he guided my still hard dick into her cunt while licking her juices off my face. I got to be honest, she was so hot that it only took a couple of minutes of slamming my dick into her before I came. I pulled out just before I spewed. I blew my load all over her black, firm belly. Without hesitation, she scooped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

Later, she left with my beer and a satisfied look. I never saw her again. Hell, I never got her name!

No comments: